The American Heritage Scholarship Program
American Heritage is proud to provide $1,000 Scholarships graduating high school seniors enrolling in an accredited undergraduate program or trade school. The recipients of this scholarship are selected based on the applicant's demonstrated academic
achievement, extracurricular activities, teacher/guidance counselor evaluation, community service involvement, and writing skills. The deadline for submission for 2019 has ended. Please check back next year for more details.
If you have any questions, please contact our Financial Wellness Team at email@example.com.
- Member of American Heritage Credit Union in good standing by March 16th, 2018.
- Current high school senior in Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania and Burlington, Camden and Mercer Counties in New Jersey.
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma in June 2019.
- Carrying a minimum 2.5 GPA at the time of application.
- Accepted to and enrolling full-time in an accredited U.S. undergraduate program or trade school for Fall 2019.
- Employees and family members of American Heritage and First Heritage, LLC and their Boards of Directors are not eligible.