American Heritage's "Cecilia B. Grady" Scholarship Program
American Heritage is proud to provide 30 $1,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors enrolling in an accredited undergraduate program or trade school. The recipients of this scholarship are selected based on the applicant's demonstrated academic achievement, extracurricular activities, teacher/guidance counselor evaluation, community service involvement, and writing skills.
You can apply for the scholarship program from February 1st through March 20th.
This year's essay topic: In 500 words or less, describe how your most meaningful accomplishments impacted your future goals.
- Completed scholarship application
- Your high school transcripts
- 1 letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or community leader
- Topic essay
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for eligibility is 2.5 and must be verified by transcript issued within the last six months.
- Must be a graduating high school senior who has been formally accepted into an accredited two or four year college, university, trade, technical, or business school.
- Must be a member in good standing of American Heritage by March 20, 2020.
- Cannot be an employee, or a family member of an employee at American Heritage, First Heritage LLC, or Board of Directors.
- Attachments needed to submit application: essay answer and high school transcript.
- Recommendations can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Recommendation Form must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline (March 20th, 2020) to be considered for the Cecilia B. Grady Scholarship.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.Our Scholarship Program was renamed its new title of Cecilia B. Grady Annual Scholarship Program in 2019, to honor American Heritage’s recently retired Chairperson, Cecilia Grady. Ms. Grady served on American Heritage’s Board of Directors for over 40 years and her dedication to financial literacy, education, and member satisfaction is cemented in her legacy.