Begin saving today and let us help you reach your financial goals.
Save your money with the peace of mind that your funds are insured by The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Choose from one of these great accounts and watch as your financial dreams become a reality.
- High Earning Rate of 2.55% APY**
- Provides a high rate account with flexibility!
- To earn the high rate and avoid $10 monthly fee, simply maintain a daily balance of at least $10,000.
- High Yield Savings Account deposits are federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000 per member.
- Saving for a special occasion or simply looking to earn one of the highest savings rates in the region? Open a High Yield Savings account today.
- We know you want the best for your child. That all starts with education. Start saving with our Education Savings Account, tax-free to ensure your child has the brightest future ahead!
- American Heritage can help you start saving for that education by opening an Education Savings Account, such as the Coverdell Educational Savings Account (ESA) and the 529 College Savings Plan. Parents who meet income requirements may contribute $2,000 per year per child under 18 years of age, all contributions are tax-free.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY): Rate listed paid on $1,000 minimum balance. $500 minimum balance Share and IRA Certificates available at 0.10% lower Annual Percentage Yield. A penalty will or may be imposed for early withdrawal. Rates effective as of September 27, 2022, and are subject to change. Insured by NCUA. Not a member? Join today.
**Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for balances $10,000 and greater. Maximum deposit amount $1,000,000. Limit one High Yield Savings Account per member. $10,000 minimum opening deposit. $10 monthly service fee is waived if the daily balance is $10,000 or more. Account holder may withdraw funds once per monthly statement cycle via check, transfer or withdrawal, $25 fee for each additional withdrawal per statement cycle. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates effective as of September 27, 2022, and are subject to change.
†The information offered is not intended as tax advice. Please consult a tax professional for specific information regarding your individual situation.