Doing our part to care for our planet.
The “Green Team” at American Heritage is committed to environmentally-friendly business practices:
- Recycling and reusing materials at work
- Educating our members and the public on the long-term value of earth-friendly habits
- Supporting local businesses that display and promote eco-friendly practices and reducing our carbon footprint
American Heritage Gardens
The American Heritage Green Team works with staff members to cultivate employee gardens on the grounds of the American Heritage administrative offices and at select branches. Part of the harvest is donated to not-for-profits Philabunance and Aid for Friends.
You Can Go Green with eStatements!
Make the switch to eStatements and start practicing eco-friendly record keeping. Once you're signed up for American Heritage eStatements, your monthly activity statements will be accessible through Online Teller. Each month you will be notified via email when your statement is ready, and then you can view your statement on-screen and only print select documents as you need them.
How to sign up for eStatements
- Log on to Online Teller
- Click on Member Service Tab
- Click “eStatements” option
- Enter your email address
Don’t have an Online Teller ID yet? Enroll in Online Teller.
For more information, call 215.969.0777 or 800.342.0008 (outside Philadelphia area) or email the Green Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.