American Heritage Realty
Let American Heritage Realty put you in the best home
A real estate firm owned and operated by the team you trust at American Heritage. Take advantage of the expert advice, mortgage options and market analytic tools that will help you walk into your new home. Want to start looking for a home? Visit the American Heritage Realty website.
- Take advantage of our Home Buyer Program to make buying your home as simple as possible
- Sell your home! Our top rated listing agents will sell your home quickly and professionally for a 4.5% broker fee*.
- American Heritage Credit Union members will receive a $250 Gift Card to The Home Depot® when they purchase their home through an American Heritage Realty agent.**
- Find the right home
- Negotiate your offer
- Guide you through the home-buying process
- Settle quickly so you can get moving
- In Partnership with American Heritage Credit Union, First-time homebuyers can receive up to a $5,000 grant through our First Front Door Program, and an additional $500 closing cost credit through American Heritage. Click here to learn more about our First-Time Homebuyer Grand and Credit Programs.
*4.5% listing offer: 2.5% broker fee paid to buyer agent and a 2% list fee. All real estate commissions are negotiable. American Heritage Realty is an affiliate of First Heritage Realty Alliance.
**American Heritage Realty is an affiliate of First Heritage Realty Alliance. Offer valid as of April 1, 2021 and subject to change without notice. Member must purchase home through American Heritage Realty or First Heritage Realty Alliance agent. American Heritage Credit Union will provide welcome gift card to member within 60 days of closing. Offer valid on a home purchased in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. Member must be in good standing with a minimum $150 deposit to receive offer. Members receiving incentives may be responsible for paying taxes on the incentives. This offer is not redeemable at The Home Depot® stores. American Heritage Credit Union is not affiliated with The Home Depot®. The Home Depot® is not a sponsor of this promotion. The Home Depot is a registered trademark of Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. All rights reserved.