Explore job opportunities at American Heritage.
Looking for a change? Ready to use your talents in a new way? Build a rewarding and fulfilling career at American Heritage!
We are committed to making a difference in people’s lives, partnering with our community, and creating a positive work/life balance for our employees. When you join our family, you will receive the tools and leadership that you need to become the best you can be. Sound like a work environment that would be a good fit for you? Review open positions and submit an application.
Our employee benefits package includes competitive salaries, incentive programs, comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, retirement plans with employer match, In-House University training programs, professional development programs, tuition assistance, and much more.
- Health Care, including Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision
- Opt-Out Incentive Program
- 401(k) Plan
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Group Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Program with 10% Employer-Paid Benefit
- Education Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement for Full/Part-time employees
- Employee Dependent Scholarships
- Work/Life Balance
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Programs
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tobacco & Drug Free Workplace
- Casual Fridays and Saturdays & Optional Mondays
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Outreach Programs - Kids N Hope Foundation, Busia Orphanage, Books For Kids, Adopt-A-Family, Operation Help our Heroes, & CHOP Community Garden
- Complimentary Investment/Retirement and Credit Counseling Services
- Credit Union Membership
- Going Green Initiatives
- Employee Events: Employee Recognition Dinner, Summer Fun Fridays, etc.
Employee Recognition, Awards & Rewards
We have employee recognition programs that acknowledge our employees for their superior service and commitment to our members, our Credit Union, and each other. We have rewards for employees who go above and beyond such as our Whale Done Award and Fraud Stoppers Award. Plus, we have won many prestigious awards from Philadelphia Business Journal, Jobs Now, and American Red Cross - to name a few.
Working at American Heritage Credit Union means getting the chance to make a difference. You will be given many opportunities to give back and display a passion for your community. Our employees are fully committed to supporting various fund raising events and they take pride in our Kids-N-Hope Foundation, which has raised over $1,000,000 for the Music Therapy Program at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia since 1996.
American Heritage Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.