News

Stay up-to-date with the latest news and see what American Heritage has been doing for our members and the community!

American Heritage Credit Union Ranks Among “Best of” Credits Unions and Workplaces for 2024 by Forbes and Philadelphia Business Journal

By: American Heritage07.01.24

American Heritage Credit Union has recently been named to the 2024 Best-in-State Credit Unions list by Forbes and as a finalist for the 2024 Best Places to Work Extra-Large Category by The Philadelphia Business Journal.

Forbes partnered with Statista, a market research firm, to create its seventh annual ranking of the Best Credit Union in each state. Approximately 26,000 U.S. residents were surveyed about their experiences, products and offerings, digital services, and the overall level of trust in the financial institutions. Additionally, Google reviews and ratings from February 2021 through March 2024 were evaluated and accounted for 20% of the scoring, while survey responses made up the remaining 80%. American Heritage was chosen as a Best-In-State Credit Union in Pennsylvania, placing highly amongst elite company nationwide that includes just over 200 credit unions. This is the second year in a row, and fifth time overall, that American Heritage was recognized with this prestigious accolade.

The Philadelphia Business Journal partnered with Quantum Workplace to find the 84 companies from around the region who make up the Greater Philadelphia’s Best Places to Work list for 2024. Employee feedback surveys ranked the companies by their composite score that evaluates the company’s culture, compensation, benefits, and trust in senior leadership to decide the winners of each category size. American Heritage is among the finalists for the Extra-Large Category.

“At American Heritage, we continually strive to be a premier credit union for our members, and the leading workplace for our associates,” stated Bruce Foulke, President & CEO of American Heritage Credit Union. “Our Board of Directors and Management team are always seeking ways to provide our associates with best-in-class training, resources, and benefits in an inclusive work environment. These offerings have a direct impact on our outstanding member service and the extensive product line available to our members. We are honored that independent and well-respected firms such as Forbes and the Philadelphia Business Journal have recognized us for our efforts to improve the lives of our members and associates.”

 

American Heritage Credit Union Ranks Among “Best of” Credits Unions and Workplaces for 2024 by Forbes and Philadelphia Business Journal

By: American Heritage07.01.24

American Heritage Credit Union has recently been named to the 2024 Best-in-State Credit Unions list by Forbes and as a finalist for the 2024 Best Places to Work Extra-Large Category by The Philadelphia Business Journal.

Forbes partnered with Statista, a market research firm, to create its seventh annual ranking of the Best Credit Union in each state. Approximately 26,000 U.S. residents were surveyed about their experiences, products and offerings, digital services, and the overall level of trust in the financial institutions. Additionally, Google reviews and ratings from February 2021 through March 2024 were evaluated and accounted for 20% of the scoring, while survey responses made up the remaining 80%. American Heritage was chosen as a Best-In-State Credit Union in Pennsylvania, placing highly amongst elite company nationwide that includes just over 200 credit unions. This is the second year in a row, and fifth time overall, that American Heritage was recognized with this prestigious accolade.

The Philadelphia Business Journal partnered with Quantum Workplace to find the 84 companies from around the region who make up the Greater Philadelphia’s Best Places to Work list for 2024. Employee feedback surveys ranked the companies by their composite score that evaluates the company’s culture, compensation, benefits, and trust in senior leadership to decide the winners of each category size. American Heritage is among the finalists for the Extra-Large Category.

“At American Heritage, we continually strive to be a premier credit union for our members, and the leading workplace for our associates,” stated Bruce Foulke, President & CEO of American Heritage Credit Union. “Our Board of Directors and Management team are always seeking ways to provide our associates with best-in-class training, resources, and benefits in an inclusive work environment. These offerings have a direct impact on our outstanding member service and the extensive product line available to our members. We are honored that independent and well-respected firms such as Forbes and the Philadelphia Business Journal have recognized us for our efforts to improve the lives of our members and associates.”

Read the latest Patriot Newsletter

The American Heritage membership family keeps growing, and so do American Heritage services and our list of community events. Our newsletters provide members and sponsors with quick and convenient ways to keep tabs on the latest news from American Heritage.