THE AMERICAN HERITAGE CREDIT UNION STASH OF CASH SWEEPSTAKES
- No Purchase or Loan Application Necessary: This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sponsor: American Heritage Federal Credit Union, 2060 Red Lion Road, Philadelphia, PA 19115 (“American Heritage”)
- Eligibility: The American Heritage Credit Union Grand Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents, over the age of 18, of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. Employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their directors and volunteers, and members of their respective immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings), regardless of where they reside, and household members of such employees are not eligible to enter. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor; which are final and binding in all respects.
- Timing/Entry Periods: The Sweepstakes begins on January 1, 2023 and ends on October 31, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). There will be ten (10) monthly Entry Periods over the course of the Sweepstakes Period: each month from January through October 2023 (each month during the Sweepstakes Period is referred to hereunder as an “Entry Period.” Entries that are received in any Entry Period will be carried over into the subsequent Entry Periods), excluding winning entries. One winner per prize.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter. Enter one of the following two (2) ways: (1) Use your American Heritage Credit Card or Debit Card to make a purchase in-store, online or through a Mobile Wallet and you will be automatically entered in the Sweepstakes. A purchase is defined as a contactless, signature or PIN-based point of sale transaction. ATM transactions do not qualify. One (1) entry will be provided for each transaction. (2) Complete an entry form available at any branch location. Limit one entry per mail envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced Entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage-due Entries. Mail-in Entries must be postmarked during the Promotion Period and received by November 4, 2023 to be eligible. Any and all Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Unlimited entries for entries submitted via debit or credit card usage; limit one entry per person per email address for the entire Sweepstakes Period for those entering via paper entry form.
- Prizes and Value:
One (1) Grand Prize: One Grand Prize winner of a new automobile, 2023 or 2024 new model year, maximum value of $25,000 to be selected on November 25, 2023 and awarded on or before December 31, 2023.
Five (5) Second Place Prizes: $1,000 cash prize selected on November 25, 2023 and awarded on or before December 31, 2023.
Four (4) Third Place Prizes: $15,000 Vacation prize awarded in April 2023, July 2023, October 2023 and December 2023. Vacation prize will be awarded in the form of gift cards redeemable for air travel and hotel accommodations.
Ten (10) Runner-Up Prizes: $1,000 cash prize awarded monthly in February 2023, March 2023, April 2023, May 2023, June 2023, July 2023, August 2023, September 2023, October 2023 and November 2023.
Total Maximum Value of All Prizes: $100,000
Grand Prize Drawing: Six (6) finalists will be randomly selected to attend the Grand Illumination Event (“the Event”) on November 25, 2023. The Finalists whose eligibility has been verified will be invited to the Event on November 25, 2023 at its Red Lion headquarters at 2060 Red Lion Road in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Finalists must appear at the Event to participate. No proxies will be permitted. Failure to attend the Event will disqualify you from being eligible for the grand prize drawing. No transportation or hotel accommodations will be provided by Sponsor. A random drawing will be conducted among the present Finalists to determine one (1) Grand Prize winner of 2023 or 2024 new model year automobile, maximum value of $25,000 to be selected on November 25, 2023 and awarded on or before December 31, 2023. Five (5) Second Place winners will receive $1,000 cash payments deposited into member’s share account. American Heritage members will have the amount credited to their share account after the event. Odds of being selected depend on the number debit and credit card transactions made during Sweepstakes period as well as number of entry forms received. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the grand prize will be permitted, except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The prize will be awarded as is and no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, will be provided by the Sponsor. The grand prize winner and the Finalists are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and registration fees associated with their respective prizes. Winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of the prizes.
- Publicity: By accepting a prize, the winner(s) grant permission for Sponsor and its designees to use their names, addresses (city and state), photographs, voices and/or other likenesses and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, notice, review, or approval, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity.
- Release: By accepting a prize, the winner(s) agree to indemnify Sponsor, each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parents and affiliate companies and each company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and hold them harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims or causes of action of any kind, that Released Parties may incur in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with their participation in the Sweepstakes or from their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prizes awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, natural disasters, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award any prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. No more than the stated number of prizes in these official rules will be awarded. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or who acts in violation of these official rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- WARNING: Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limited Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether by printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the announcement of the grand prize or in any Sweepstakes-related matter or materials; or (5) any injury or damage to you or to other persons or property which may arise in connection with your participation in the Sweepstakes.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, by participating you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a United States District Court or the appropriate Pennsylvania state court located in Philadelphia, PA; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Pennsylvania.
- Winners List: For a winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with proper postage affixed to AMERICAN HERITAGE CREDIT UNION; ATTN: GIVE BACK SWEEPSTAKES, 2060 Red Lion Road, Philadelphia, PA 19115 postmarked no later than December 1, 2023 and received no later than December 31, 2023.