Learn more about how we're responding to concerns about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We would like to reassure you that the health, safety, and service of our members and employees are always our top priority. American Heritage Credit Union has implemented business continuity initiatives to ensure that we remain open for business and continue to provide access and stability to our members. This page will provide ongoing updates on how you can access your American Heritage services, protect yourself, and your finances.
Branch, ATM, PAT, and Lobby Service Accessibility
As COVID-19 continues to create staffing challenges at businesses throughout our region, we are temporarily limiting access and hours to certain locations so that we can continue to serve our members across our network as safely and conveniently as possible:
The following branches closed on Saturdays:
- Ann’s Choice – Members can use the Horsham location for Saturday assistance.
- Limerick – Members can use the King of Prussia-Moore Road or Stowe locations for Saturday assistance.
- Wayne – Members can use the nearby King of Prussia-Moore Road location for Saturday assistance.
- Langhorne – Members can use the Fairless Hills or Feasterville locations for Saturday assistance.
The following branches are currently appointment-only:
- Wayne (effective 1/8/22)
- Langhorne (effective 1/8/22)
- Cherry Hill (effective 1/14/22)
- New Britain (effective 1/14/22)
- King of Prussia Moore Road (effective 1/14/22)
- Warminster (effective 1/14/22)
The following branches are temporarily closed:
- Market Street East (effective 1/3/22) – Members can use the nearby Market Street branch at the Murano Building for assistance.
- Feasterville (effective 1/14/22) – Members can continue to use drive-thru PAT, or nearby Red Lion Road Carriage house branch. For safe deposit access, please contact us at 215.969.0777.
- Limerick (effective 1/14/22) – Members can use exterior PAT machine, or Stowe or King of Prussia Moore Road branches.
- Additionally, our South Street, NSA, and Doylestown locations remain temporarily closed.
In accordance with the City of Philadelphia's mask mandate and for the safety of our members and associates, protective face masks are required at this time to conduct business at all American Heritage Philadelphia city branch locations. Members are encouraged
to continue using online services and remote account access technologies and our drive-thru locations to limit contact with staff and other members. For a full list of locations and services, please visit our Locations page.
Throughout the pandemic, many of our members have adapted to using our PAT Live Teller machines, as well as our Mobile App and Online Teller. We strongly encourage you to continue to use these helpful tools for your normal transactions. Not only can they help you save time, but they can also be effective in maintaining social distancing.
Additional Tools and Tips for Easier Branch Service
Curbside Services: This service is available at many locations for basic services such as debit card pickup, account maintenance forms, new Certificate or IRA forms, notarization, and loan closings. Please contact your local branch prior to visiting so that our staff will be prepared for quick, convenient, and contactless curbside assistance. We have a variety of forms you can download and print out prior to your curbside visit.
Lobby Appointment Scheduling: You can use our appointment scheduling service via your desktop or mobile device to schedule a safe and secure appointment at many of our lobby locations. You can open an account, renew a certificate or IRA, handle card or account issues, schedule a loan closing, or open a safe deposit box.
Contact Center: We have reallocated many of our associates to our PAT and Contact Center to help serve our members remotely. You can reach our Contact Center at 215.969.0777 to receive support on Online and Mobile services, domestic and international wire services, new account openings, loan applications, debit and credit card fraud issues, as well as ordering new cards and opening accounts. Our Contact Center is available from Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 7:00pm, and Saturdays,9:00am to 3:00pm. Through our partnership with the CU Service Center Call Center, you can obtain balance information, perform transfers between your accounts, and make loan payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call 800.815.2448 to reach our after-hours support team.
PAT Machines: Many of our members have come to use PAT as part of their everyday routine. Most of our PAT machines function both as an ATM and a live teller, and is capable of performing a variety of tasks. You can use PAT for cash or check deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, and account reviews. And, for cash withdrawals, you can even specify the denomination of bills you'd like to receive. Consumers and business owners alike tell us how helpful and safe PAT is. PAT can be found at most American Heritage locations – meet and learn more about PAT!
Investment & Retirement Center: Our IRC representatives continue to provide financial planning and investment advice for our members. You can contact IRC to schedule a telephone, zoom, or even driveway appointments. Click here to schedule an appointment with our IRC advisors.
How to Manage Your Finances Remotely
Take advantage of our Online Teller and Mobile Teller app — you can easily check balances, make transfers, and pay bills through these free tools without having to leave your home or visit a branch.
Through Online Teller, you can activate your eStatements and reduce your exposure to mail flow and related contamination risks.
With our Mobile Teller app, you can perform a variety of transactions including mobile deposit of checks, remote bill payment, and transfers. You can also set up eAlerts through the Mobile Teller app.
Any member can load an American Heritage debit or credit card into Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay and use our tap and go mobile wallet at accepting retailers. This can avoid having to use your card or keypads in public locations.
You can also use our website Live Chat feature during normal business hours. Use Text Chat by texting "AMHFCU" to 264328 and chat with a Member Advisor today.
- At some Lobby-by-Appointment and in-branch PAT locations, we may regulate lobby access depending on occupancies. If you have recently been ill or had a fever, please refrain from visiting us.
- We are able to reallocate our branch associates to assist you at the drive-thru, on the phone, and at PAT machines so that we can continue to provide you with the outstanding member service you deserve. However, we encourage you to utilize our online and mobile services wherever possible so you can stay safe!
- Be sure to visit our Locations page for daily updates on branch hours and access, as well as this COVID-19 Response Page for the most up-to-date and accurate information.
How to Protect Your Data
With a heightened pandemic threat comes the elevated potential of scams. If anyone contacts you claiming to be from any agency or financial institution and asks for your personal information, please be diligent and do not share any account, social security, password, or other personal identification details. Learn more at our Member Security page.
How to Request Account Changes
Members now have the ability to make a variety of changes to their accounts remotely through our Account Request Forms. These new forms provide a quick and easy way to make updates while eliminating the need to visit a branch or send personal information through the mail.
How We are Protecting Employees
We have portions of our employees working from secure remote locations to ensure that we are well-prepared for no interruption in business operations or member service.
Our facilities have also elevated their already-rigorous cleaning and disinfectant procedures.
Additionally, our educational seminars will continue to be held virtually for continued safety.
How to Protect Yourself
Visit the Center for Disease Control Website for the latest information on the pandemic. Continue to wash your hands thoroughly, avoid close contact with others, and stay away from public places if you are sick.